40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN
Our specialist structural engineering division has worked on some of the world’s biggest steelwork projects, from the iconic arch at Wembley Stadium to the Hong Kong Conference & Exhibition Centre and to complex projects in Australia.
40 years of experience and expertise mean we have the capacity to accommodate structures of all types and sizes – buildings, bridges, power stations, stadia, temporary works, to name but a few.
We use Tekla Structures to create detailed models and drawings – not just for fabrication but for 4D programme analysis and post-project analysis, including dispute resolution.
Oakwood have helped clients deliver major steelwork projects successfully, worldwide.
Using Tekla Structures we can deliver:
- Customised fabrication drawings
- Individual fitting sketches
- Developed template drawings
- General arrangements for planning and erection
- Bespoke reports – for material and bolts, etc.
- Cam Data – including NC and DSTV